ciproxin torrino website
sertraline side effects alcohol
sertraline side effects alcohol website
Tucked away, yet
conveniently located in Morristown NJ, Windmill Pond is a great place to live, raise a family, relax and enjoy life!
Morristown lies about
32 miles west of New York City in Morris County, NJ and is just minutes away from all
the conveniences necessary for today's lifestyles.
- A Distinctive Townhome Community of 2 and 3 Bedroom
Townhomes with 2.5 Baths and 1 or 2 Car Garages in Morristown, NJ
- Centered around a Lovely Pond
entirely surrounded by heavily wooded areas spotted by
individual residences, a swimming pool & lighted streets
- Location! Location! Location! Located in an Convenient area.
Safe, Quiet & Beautiful.
- 4 +/-minute drive to
Morristown Train Station for the Midtown Direct train to New York
- 32 +/- Miles from Manhattan
- 30 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- Conveniently located just 1 +/- Miles from the
Morristown Green (Downtown Morristown)
- 3 +/- minute drive to the Morristown Green, the center of
shops, and eateries
- 15+/- minutes to The
Mall at Short Hills
Minutes to Major Routes
like 10, 24, 202, 53 and Interstates 287 & 80
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Windmill Pond Residents:
This website is not an official website of Windmill Pond
and is not affiliated with the Windmill Pond condo/community
here for the official website of the Windmill Pond Community
Windmill Pond, Morristown, NJ: A Complete Living Experience
Windmill Pond was built from 1984-1986 and there
are 141 units featuring 2-3 Bedrooms and 2.1 Baths and an
attached 1 or 2 Car Garages. Some units have basements.
Although many of the Fortune 500 Corporations are located in the
Morristown area, the property, Windmill Pond, is entirely
surrounded by heavily wooded areas spotted by individual
The interiors are spacious and designed to fit every homeowner's
lifestyles. And there are many Floor
Plans to choose from.
The community landscape is beautiful and gives each
home lots of privacy. You can enjoy peaceful walks, jogs or bike rides. The
amenities are perfectly maintained and offer a Community Pool
and a Jogging Path.
Parks and Shopping are nearby.
When you own a home at Windmill Pond you spend your free
time doing what you want to. Outside, extensive landscaping
adds a full richness to the rustic charm of this most desirable
community. Additionally your tranquil and active moods can both
be satisfied here. Relax by the shimmering pond or actively
pursue the jogging path and swimming pool. The choice is yours.
Suburban Life Style for Urban People
Windmill Pond Town Home Community in Morristown is that unusual combination of a suburban lifestyle
with in-town convenience! Major brokerage firms, professional
services, abundant shopping facilities, mass-transit systems, a
full service airport for private jets and planes, health care
centers and fine restaurants are all a part of Morristown's
wonderful combination of sophistication and charisma.
- Number of Units: 141
- Beds/Baths: 2-3 / 2.1
- Parking: 1-2 Car Garages
- Year Built: 1984-1986
- Price: $399,000 - $500,000
- Maintenance Fee Includes: Landscaping and Lawn Maintenance, Common Area Maintenance including the Pool, Snow Removal
- Amenities: Outdoor Community Pool, Jogging Path
- Common Features: Spacious Living Rooms with Fireplaces, Formal Dining Area. Cathedral ceilings in Living Room. Custom Kitchens, Separate Laundry areas with washer and dryer hookup. Economical Gas-Fired/Natural Gas Heat, Central Air conditioning, Attached Garage with Direct Access to Units, Large Deck or Patio of Living Room. Extra parking for additional cars and guests. Some units have Basements, Skylights and Decks off Kitchen and/or Bedroom.
- Schools: Excellent Morristown Public Schools. Woodland School, Thomas Jefferson School, Frelinghuysen Middle School, Morristown High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Colleges/Universities: Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the County College of Morris (Randolph and Morristown) are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: NYC and Hoboken Trains as well as NYC and Morris County NJ Transit buses are nearby.
- Fun & Recreation: 1 +/- mile to Morristown Green the center of town, shops, and eateries, About 35 miles to NYC. Ledgerwood Park with tennis courts, baseball field, kiddie pool and basketball courts adjacent to Windmill Pond. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. range from within walking distance to just a few miles away. Public swimming, fishing, golf and tennis facilities are also available.
- Special Features: Minutes from convenient and reliable service on NJ Transit's Midtown Direct Train to New York City, Close to Major Routes and Shopping. About 1 Mile from Downtown Morristown.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.